Our Business Development service is aimed at two fundamental areas of business, its performance and value.
We aim to significantly improve performance and value by:
- Establishing your ambitions, both business and personal
- Working closely together to develop short, medium and long-term goals for the business and its owners
- Investigating new areas for development within existing and new markets
- Developing key performance indicators that will give benchmarks for improvement
- Monitoring and reviewing business performance by analysing key performance indicators
- Developing financial reporting systems that best suit your needs
- Advising on management and organisational structures and developing management controls
- Planning for taxation, wealth creation, asset protection and succession or eventual sale
When it comes to Corporate services Edwards Tax & Accounting understand that the real essence of corporate services is about advising a business, its management or stakeholders on a broad spectrum of financial issues with skills usually not available to them in-house.
In a constantly changing environment businesses and their owners must tackle financial issues arising from the growth and development of the business, combined with the changing needs of the owner. Our role can be that of the Virtual Financial Officer for small businesses developing to the Business Expert in larger businesses.
Edwards Tax & Accounting specialises in providing Accounting and Business Software solutions for small and medium sized businesses.
We have both the IT skills and a wealth of Accounting Systems knowledge to ensure that your systems development is planned, co-ordinated and consequently successful.
We aim to keep in regular contact with our clients to monitor how their business is changing, identifying any new requirements that may arise and to inform them of useful software upgrades that become available.
If you would like to discuss your accounting, taxation or business needs with us, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 02 4655 2602