Accounting and Taxation
- Annual Accounts Preparation
- Management Accounting
We can arrange a registered company auditor should your business require one. Typical situations where you may be compelled by legislation to require the services of a registered company auditor include the operation of Real Estate Trust accounts and Travel Compensation Funds.
We will ensure that the audit is:
- Relevant and practical to your business
- Undertaken using ‘best practice’ audit techniques
We provide audit services to a wide variety of organisations under statutory regulations.
We provide the following Taxation advice:
- Corporate Tax
- Good and Services Tax (GST)
Corporate Tax – The introduction of Corporate Tax Self-Assessment has brought additional responsibilities to the business taxpayer. coupled with increasing ATO enquiry activity, the consequences of inaccurate reporting can be serious. Our Corporation Tax compliance service cover the following:
- Preparation of the company’s Corporation Tax and Capital Allowances computations based on it’s annual accounts
- Preparation and submission of the company’s Corporation Tax Return form
- Calculating the company’s Corporation Tax liability for the year and advising you of the due date for payment
- Dealing with all routine enquiries and liaison with ATO in connection with the return. Our normal fee level includes dealing with what are known as ‘aspect’ enquiries. A full ATO investigation would be the subject of a separate fee agreement
PAYG is a system for paying instalments during the income year towards your expected tax liability on your business and investment income. Your actual tax liability is worked out at the end of the income year when your annual income tax return is assessed. Your PAYG instalments for the year are credited against your assessment to determine whether you owe more tax or are owed a refund.
GST is a tax of 10% on most goods, services or anything else for consumption in Australia. If you are a registered business, GST will be payable by you on most goods, services or anything else you sell or supply in the course of your business. Allied to our bookkeeping we can provide quarterly or monthly reconciliation of GST accounts and production of the GST return which can be submitted on the clients behalf either by post or online with your Business Activity Statement (BAS)
Contact Edwards Tax
See just how far you can go with Edwards Tax
Phone: (02) 4655 2602